Only the most dedicated and caring professionals work here.
West Michigan Cancer Center & Institute for Blood Disorders (WMCC) is looking for highly skilled individuals who fit our team culture, have a love for patient care and a passion for oncology. WMCC is a closely knit family, working together to provide the highest quality care possible to our patients.
If you are ready to bring your skills to the acknowledged regional leader in cancer treatment, chances are you will find a job you can love for a long time.
WMCC offers an excellent, competitive compensation package:
- Competitive wages
- Three medical plans with competitive prescription coverage
- Two dental plans
- Multiple vision options
- Employer-paid life and AD&D insurance
- Employee-paid buy up life and AD&D insurance
- Employer-paid short and long-term disability
- Flexible spending accounts (unreimbursed medical and dependent care)
- Discount fitness center memberships
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Employer Funded Retirement Plan
- 403(b) tax-deferred annuities program with match
- Discount Programs
- Aflac Supplemental Benefit plans
Current Job Openings
For questions, please contact:
West Michigan Cancer Center
200 North Park Street
Kalamazoo, MI 49007
Phone: (269) 373-7468
Fax: (269) 373-7480
Located in the heart of southwest Michigan, midway between Chicago and Detroit, Kalamazoo is a thriving community of more than 238,000 people. Four cities, five villages, and fifteen townships comprise the eighth largest county in Michigan.
The county has one of the lowest unemployment rates in Michigan and is traditionally lower than the national average. A diverse base of employers includes healthcare, education, agriculture, and more than 400 industrial companies.
With nine public school districts, two parochial systems, and a home school association, as well as higher education from private and public and community colleges, all education needs are available including the nationally renowned Kalamazoo Promise program.
Kalamazoo has so much to offer, including: parks, professional and collegiate sports, museums, galleries, libraries, restaurants, theaters, wineries, golf, events, festivals, shopping, amusements, camping, and more.