Appointments – Established Patients
Contact your doctor’s medical assistant through MyWMCC to schedule:
- Office visits
- Tests including PET/CT
- Chemotherapy appointments
- Radiation appointments
Contact your doctor’s nurse liaison through MyWMCC for help with:
- Symptom management
- Questions about treatment
If you do not have a MyWMCC account, please call us at 269-373-7497 or stop by the front desk on the 1st floor. Provide your current email address. We will email you back and invite you to sign up for a MyWMCC account.
If you do not have an email address and/or Internet access, call us at 269-382-2500 and follow the prompts.
Appointments – New Patients
To schedule a consult, call 269-373-0136 for pre-registration.
Callers should be prepared to provide the following information, which will be used to make appropriate appointments:
- Patient medical records ready to be sent for physician review before first visit
- Patient name, address, phone number, date of birth and Social Security number
- Patient insurance information, including policy ID number and group number
- Date of diagnosis if the patient has been diagnosed with cancer
- Information about diagnostic tests or previous cancer treatment the patient has received
Waiting Time for Appointments
Because patients often are anxious about a cancer diagnosis, our staff will strive to arrange appointments with appropriate physicians quickly. Frequently, patients may have to wait only a few days for an appointment. However, one- to two-week waiting times are not unusual, particularly in the case of less urgent conditions. Please know that we will respond to your needs as efficiently as possible and expedite the appointment process to the best of our ability.
Release of Medical Information
In order to make an appointment, we may need to see records from your physician or the physician who diagnosed your cancer or blood disease. In accordance with federal guidelines, you must request that your physician send these records to you or to your physician at West Michigan Cancer Center & Institute for Blood Disorders.