Please use the form below to register for the free WMCC CME Event: Primary Care Risk Evaluation and Screening for Cancer
This event is exclusively for medical professionals.
- Friday, February 3, 2012
- 11:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Radisson Plaza Hotel
- Assessing breast cancer risk and screening controversies
- Screening for lung cancer—who and when?
- Finding colon cancer while it’s still treatable
- Evaluating abnormal blood counts
- Screening for cervical cancer and the value of the HPV vaccine
- West Michigan Cancer Center
- Borgess Health
- Bronson Healthcare Group
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 269.373.7456
- Automated RSVP Line: 269.373.0139
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Michigan State Medical Society Committee on CME Accreditation through the joint sponsorship of MSU/KCMS and West Michigan Cancer Center. MSU/KCMS is accredited by the MSMS Committee on CME Accreditation to provide continuing medical education for physicians. MSU/KCMS designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) (TM). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.