WMCC’s commitment to high-quality cancer care begins with the commitment we make to our staff. We believe our employees are our most valuable asset, and we strive to support them with an engaging and innovative work environment. As part of our team, you will have the amazing opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our patients every day.
WMCC offers an excellent, competitive compensation package including:
- Competitive wages
- Multiple medical plans with competitive prescription coverage
- Dental insurance
- Multiple vision options
- Employer-paid life and
- AD&D insurance
- Employee-paid buy up life and AD&D insurance
- Employer-paid short and long-term disability
- Flexible spending accounts (unreimbursed medical and dependent care)
- Discount fitness center memberships
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- 403(b) retirement plan with both pre-tax and Roth options, and multiple employer contributions
- Discount programs
- Supplemental benefit plans
Current Job Openings
Located in the heart of southwest Michigan, midway between Chicago and Detroit, Kalamazoo County is a thriving community of more than 250,000 people. Four cities, five villages, and fifteen townships comprise the ninth largest county in Michigan.
The City of Kalamazoo hosts the Kalamazoo Promise and three higher learning institutions Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo College, and Kalamazoo Valley Community College. It also boasts two nationally recognized healthcare systems, Ascension Borgess and Bronson, diverse and affordable housing, and many parks, lakes, and golf courses. Many industries and businesses call Kalamazoo home, including major players in the pharmaceutical, medical science, and craft beer industries. The city also offers an assortment of cultural attractions that you might only expect to find in larger metropolitan areas, including music, visual art, dance, and theatre.