Make an In-Kind Donation
We couldn't do it without you.
WMCC is profoundly grateful to be a part of a generous community that supports us in fighting cancer. Because of your thoughtfulness, WMCC is able to offer many important programs and classes in our Patient Care Services & Survivorship Program. Patients and families depend on these programs to give them the tools they need to live their best life while fighting cancer.
We couldn’t do it without you.
To protect the safety of our patients and guests, we have developed strict donation guidelines. These guidelines ensure that donations are readily available to use by patients and our staff can focus on healing and supporting our patients.
- New hats & scarves
- Gift cards
- Miscellaneous items at the discretion of the development director
- Medications or unused prescriptions
- Medications can be disposed of at RedBox locations
- Nutritional supplements like ‘Boost’
- Art or other memorabilia to be hung in the center
- Medical equipment (walkers, wheelchairs, canes, etc.)
Senior Services of Kalamazoo County
918 Jasper Street, Kalamazoo
5348 Ivanhoe Court, Portage
12 Baskets Food Pantry
10332 Portage Rd., Portage
2004 Inverway Ct., Kalamazoo
Friends of the Kalamazoo Public Library
315 Rose Street, Kalamazoo (lower level)
Kalamazoo Gospel Mission
448 N. Burdick St., Kalamazoo
If you have any questions about in-kind donations, please contact the WMCC Volunteer Coordinator at 269.373.7434 or email email@example.com.