Only the most dedicated and caring professionals work here.
Current Job Openings
WMCC offers an excellent, competitive compensation package:
- Competitive wages
- Multiple medical plans with competitive prescription coverage
- Dental insurance
- Multiple vision options
- Employer-paid life and AD&D insurance
- Employee-paid buy up life and AD&D insurance
- Employer-paid short and long-term disability
- Flexible spending accounts (unreimbursed medical and dependent care)
- Discount fitness center memberships
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- 403(b) retirement plan with both pre-tax and Roth options, and multiple employer contributions
- Discount programs
- Supplemental benefit plans
For questions, please contact:
West Michigan Cancer Center
200 North Park Street
Kalamazoo, MI 49007
Phone: (269) 384-8611
Fax: (269) 373-7480
Located in the heart of southwest Michigan, midway between Chicago and Detroit, Kalamazoo is a thriving community of more than 238,000 people. Four cities, five villages, and fifteen townships comprise the eighth largest county in Michigan.
The county has one of the lowest unemployment rates in Michigan and is traditionally lower than the national average. A diverse base of employers includes healthcare, education, agriculture, and more than 400 industrial companies.
With nine public school districts, two parochial systems, and a home school association, as well as higher education from private and public and community colleges, all education needs are available including the nationally renowned Kalamazoo Promise program.
Kalamazoo has so much to offer, including: parks, professional and collegiate sports, museums, galleries, libraries, restaurants, theaters, wineries, golf, events, festivals, shopping, amusements, camping, and more.