Only the most dedicated and caring professionals work here.
WMCC offers an excellent, competitive compensation package:
- Competitive wages
- Multiple medical plans with competitive prescription coverage
- Dental insurance
- Multiple vision options
- Employer-paid life and AD&D insurance
- Employee-paid buy up life and AD&D insurance
- Employer-paid short and long-term disability
- Flexible spending accounts (unreimbursed medical and dependent care)
- Discount fitness center memberships
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- 403(b) retirement plan with both pre-tax and Roth options, and multiple employer contributions
- Discount programs
- Supplemental benefit plans
For questions, please contact:
West Michigan Cancer Center
200 North Park Street
Kalamazoo, MI 49007
Phone: (269) 384-8611
Fax: (269) 373-7480
Located in the heart of southwest Michigan, midway between Chicago and Detroit, Kalamazoo County is a thriving community of more than 250,000 people. Four cities, five villages, and fifteen townships comprise the ninth largest county in Michigan.
The county has one of the lowest unemployment rates in Michigan and is traditionally lower than the national average. A diverse base of employers includes healthcare, education, agriculture, and more than 400 industrial companies.
Today, Kalamazoo hosts the Kalamazoo Promise, three higher learning institutions–Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo College and Kalamazoo Valley Community College–two nationally recognized healthcare systems, diverse and affordable housing, award winning water and water reclamation systems, and many parks, lakes, and golf courses. A wide variety of industries and businesses call Kalamazoo home, including major players in the pharmaceutical, medical science, and craft beer industries. The city also offers an assortment of cultural attractions that you might only expect to find in larger metropolitan areas including music, visual art, dance, and theatre.